racissme

Devenez Cyber Addict ! Et venez partager notre monde ...

Modérateurs : Artatak, Team Admin

13eek
Addict
Addict

Message par 13eek »

Mais dans quoi je suis tombé comme clan :1evil: :1evil: :1evil:
Bon vue que tous le monde a dit un ptit quelque chose bin .....
D ==> Départhement O ==> Officiel et T ==> Territorial des A ==> Anarchistes
DOTA :|
je c , je c , mais jsuis pas méchant de nature donc être méchant c pas mon truck XD (c encore un truck des Nordistes , Sale francais du Nord )
:?: :?: :?: :1shock: :1shock: :?: :?: :?:
Dota est un long fleuve trankil :D
Vapula
CyBeR AdMiN
CyBeR AdMiN

Message par Vapula »

:1evil: :1cheesy:
Vive moi !!!
max
CybeR MasteR
CybeR MasteR

Message par max »

tiens ajd ya un reportage (sur m6) sur le mouvement nazi en allemagne qui représente quand même 7% de la population . Hitler serait content !

je l'ai mon point la alors?
Chuck Norris peut claquer un porte fermée
ED
CyBeR AdMiN
CyBeR AdMiN

Message par ED »

Trop facile: refusé !
~ If it can go wrong, it will ~
stark
CybeR MasteR
CybeR MasteR

Message par stark »

max a écrit :7% de la population
A ouais... ça fait un sacré paquet de monde quand meme...
max
CybeR MasteR
CybeR MasteR

Message par max »

oué... en plus sachant ce qu'on sait j'arrive pas a cerner que ça puisse encore exister...
"plus jamais ça..." mon cul -_-

jsais pas si vous avez vus, les gros cortége qui se trimbalent dans les rues, /F33R
Chuck Norris peut claquer un porte fermée
Chickenegg
Cyber Addict
Cyber Addict

Message par Chickenegg »

max a écrit :tiens ajd ya un reportage (sur m6) sur le mouvement nazi en allemagne qui représente quand même 7% de la population . Hitler serait content !

i hope i understood it right, because otherwise im flaming for nothing. you rly thing that 7% of the population of germany are nazis? if you think so your kinda crazy! i dont know one fucking nazi, we make jokes about it like everybody else, but we dont mean em like we say them and we would never laugh about the real cruelity of the second world war.
germany is one of the coutrys with the lowest percent of nazis, cause we learn since we are little, what fucking shit we once done, and sry i hope you dont get it wrong, im sry for what happend, but its now none of my business.
all world is counting at germany and saying : "oh, look at the fuck nazis" and things like that, if you say you are german in battle.net you get to hear that you are a nazi. you know how that sucks?
the second world war was fault of my grand and grand grand parents maybe, so dont blame my generation for what happend. of course im sorry and dont want to happen smth like that again, but it was not my fault, im german and proud of it, even if you say that, so many shout out, "damn nazis" or smth, but look once at swiss, they are so proud of themselves, you see everywhere theyr banner, in germany you cant see any banner so often, you see more swiss banners in germany than actuel german ones.(dont want to say with that, that swiss are nazis)
since the wm there is more proud of our nation in this country again, and i like it. cause we can be proud of germany, not of the things that happend 50-60 years ago, we can be proud of the actuel germany, we inveted much things, we are wealthy and we are multiculturel without too much racism ( of course we have racism, some idiots still dont get it what the todays society should be like).
so pls, dont write ever anything like that again, if you write something like that you call it out to all germans, but you dont even know a little of what germany is like, like i cant tell smth about france, cause i never lived there.
so, hope you dont get it wrong what i wrote, i just wanted to say that germans are no nazis :1mrgreen:
BigBenZen
CybeR MasteR
CybeR MasteR

Message par BigBenZen »

on french TV,today, I see between 7 and 9% of german are nazi... :1frown:
Niateph
CybeR MasteR
CybeR MasteR

Message par Niateph »

Omagad I am so sad coz I am juste your average nazi guy and I hoped Germany would welcome me in my escape of this non racism country.
Ok, end of the joke.

Well it's ok I guess even if there is tons of nazis in Germany cause we all know that your country especially will never let it happen again.
Il y'a deux types de personnes sur ce forum : Ceux qui sont aigris et ceux qui sont partis.
ED
CyBeR AdMiN
CyBeR AdMiN

Message par ED »

Et si on pouvait tourner la page ?

la WWII s'etait y a plus de 60ans alors pourquoi, parce qu'on a un Allemand dans le clan, lui ressortir ca.

Je pense qu'ils ont déja fait suffisamment oeuvre de repentance.
Artatak
Craft Master
Craft Master

Message par Artatak »

Chickenegg a écrit :
max a écrit :tiens ajd ya un reportage (sur m6) sur le mouvement nazi en allemagne qui représente quand même 7% de la population . Hitler serait content !

if you think so your kinda crazy! i dont know one fucking nazi…
Look, 7% of the population being nazi seems really plausible.
It's like, ~20% of the french population voted for LePen in 2002, but, what do you know !, no one knows anybody who did !
My first point is : it should be a well known facts that you cannot, ever, make statistics from your subjective point of view, because that very point of view is already categorized in a groups, social being only an instance. It's like if I tell you that there are more men smoking than women, but the tendance is reversing, you might look around you and say "hey ! it doesn't work with the 50 people I'm looking at !". Of course it won't.
My second point is there are still a lot of racists guys, nazis and everything, and 7% doesn't shock me. Of course, not anyone of us knows even one of them. It sucks, but they exist, like criminals do. As such, they are submitted to the rules of the society, edicted by the greater population. In terms of freedom it is quite essential that they do exist, the important thing is that they stay a minority and that their actions are sanctionned by the Law.

My bonus point would be : Max was only trying to win a Godwin point on purpose.
Horg
Team Craft
Team Craft

Message par Horg »

Congratulations --'
ED
CyBeR AdMiN
CyBeR AdMiN

Message par ED »

Welcome Chickenegg :D
Nean
CybeR MasteR
CybeR MasteR

Message par Nean »

Maby people who tell ger are nazis are envious of one of best warchief ever... Ok hitler was stupid, but he had... skill. ^^
Ok without joke : people who says all ger are nazis arent better than nazis. I think ger are, most of time, really good PC gamers (maby cause of time they have for playing :1oops: ) and those people doesn't want to accept it !

Anyway, max, u tells nazis shouldn't exist, but some people knew what hitler was doing and didnt protest, no ? His victims didnt die alone... think to it
Horg
Team Craft
Team Craft

Message par Horg »

Nean, ou comment prendre au sérieux un sujet qui ne l'est pas à la base de la discussion.
Répondre